Our senior team have over 30 years acute and community experience – our service users could not be in better hands!
Safeguarding is Everybody
All NurtureCare employees have a statutory duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and adults, including:
• Being alert to the possibility of child/young adult abuse and neglect through their observation of abuse, or by professional judgement made as a result of information gathered about the child/young adult
• Knowing how to deal with a disclosure or allegation of child /adult abuse
• Undertaking training as appropriate for their role and keeping themselves updated
• Being aware of and following the local policies and procedures they need to follow if they have a child / young adult concern
• Ensuring appropriate advice and support is accessed either from NurtureCare designated lead or the clinical lead.
• Participating in multi-agency working to safeguard the child or young adult (if appropriate to your role)
• Ensuring contemporaneous records are kept at all times and record keeping is in strict adherence to NurtureCare policy and procedures and professional guidelines. Roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, will differ depending on the post you hold within the organisation
• Ensuring that all staff and their clinical lead discuss and record any safeguarding issues that arise at each supervision session
Why choose NurtureCare?
We are committed to being your shoulder to lean on and providing honest advice for your loved one’s situation during this delicate time.
Daily care experts
We specialise in around the clock care for Children and Young adults with complex healthcare needs.
We are recognised for our rapid response in providing emergency cover within 6 hours of referral.
24/7 Care Available
We can provide 24/7 care, with specialist Nurses and Carers, including HDU and ICU Nurses.
Long Term Ventilation
We have specialist lead Intensive Care Nurses who plan and lead our long term ventilated clients.
Support to families within the community, providing practical support & community activities.
Each package has a dedicated Clinical Coordinator assigned to them.
End of Life
We can provide experienced nurses within this field as planned or as an emergency.
We work closely with NHS Commissioners to provide the highest standard of care.
About NurtureCare Children’s Care Provider
NurtureCare is an award winning specialist children’s and young person’s healthcare provider covering Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire (the East Midlands).
Additional family support within the home and at school for children with special needs is often limited and existing services are exhausted.
Families, education, healthcare and social care are becoming frustrated by the lack of service providers who specialise in supporting the child/young person and their families at home or in school.
If this cannot be done safely then the child’s families become frustrated and tired, their access to education is limited, and ultimately, children stay in hospital longer.
This is why NurtureCare’s services are so well received and rated exceptionally by our service users.
NurtureCare offers bespoke care packages for children and young people with a range of health needs. We provide support within the home and other community settings, as well as allowing our service users to attend full time education and fully participate in after school activities and holiday clubs.